All who have resided in our parish for six months or more are invited to register with us.
The fruits of registration include:
- It is a positive act of outreach by newly arrived parishioners to the parish they now call home.
- It helps give each individual and each family a real sense of belonging to our parish and to the Oranmore and Maree community.
- It eases the maintenance of sacramental registers, the application for sacramental certificates, the issuing of Letters of Freedom, the offering of dues and other administrative functions.
- It helps the parish to plan effectively and direct its focus on all group and demographies within the parish.
- It helps communication with all parishioners.
To register with our Parish, download, complete and return this form to the Parish Office, or if you prefer fill the form bellow and submit.